Go to Home menu, click on Device Dashboard, and you will have the indication in the bottom right of your screen. Battery indicator shows three colors, Green, Yellow and Red. As soon as you get Red indication proceed to replace it.
Articles in this section
- Why does my V.ALRT Application sound when the Device is out of range.
- iOS 10 V.ALRT Update
- What is the Bluetooth Pin for my V.ALRT?
- How can I change the battery?
- Why is my V.ALRT not connecting to my iPHONE after my upgrade to iOS 8?
- My V.ALRT will not stay connected and blinks non-stop
- Can I activate/deactivate the fall detection feature?
- What are the main tips for V.ALRT to work properly?
- Will my Tablet or iPad work with the V.ALRT?
- How do I turn off the device?