Location is based on the information your smartphone provides, therefore it is critical that you have Location Services activated. Accuracy is much better when your phone is in the outdoors and can capture signal form GPS satellites.
Articles in this section
- iOS 10 V.ALRT Update
- What is the Bluetooth Pin for my V.ALRT?
- How can I change the battery?
- Why is my V.ALRT not connecting to my iPHONE after my upgrade to iOS 8?
- My V.ALRT will not stay connected and blinks non-stop
- Can I activate/deactivate the fall detection feature?
- What are the main tips for V.ALRT to work properly?
- Will my Tablet or iPad work with the V.ALRT?
- How do I turn off the device?
- What is required in my phone to use V.ALRT?