It lasts up to a year. V.ALRT uses a coin type battery (CR2032) that can be replaced by the user and does not require recharging. V.ALRT is designed to be used only in emergency situations and naturally, the more you use it, the shorter your battery life will be. If the connection between the V.ALRT and your smartphone is lost, the V.ALRT will continue to ping in an attempt to connect to your smartphone. This activity will drain faster your battery on the Device and the smartphone.
Articles in this section
- iOS 10 V.ALRT Update
- What is the Bluetooth Pin for my V.ALRT?
- How can I change the battery?
- Why is my V.ALRT not connecting to my iPHONE after my upgrade to iOS 8?
- My V.ALRT will not stay connected and blinks non-stop
- Can I activate/deactivate the fall detection feature?
- What are the main tips for V.ALRT to work properly?
- Will my Tablet or iPad work with the V.ALRT?
- How do I turn off the device?
- What is required in my phone to use V.ALRT?