What are the main tips for V.ALRT to work properly?
- Data service plan is required.
- V.ALRT application must be running at all times, please do not stop or cancel the application.
- Fall detection accuracy depends on different factors including the nature of the fall and the way the V.ALRT is held/worn.
- For best results keep V.ALRT in close proximity to the smartphone.
- Keep Location services and Bluetooth activated/ON.
- Alert audio will not be heard on smartphone if the ringer is on vibrate or silent.
- Contact’s mobile phone number is required for Text/SMS message options to function.
- After your Smartphone software or system is updated, you need to re-launch the V.ALRT phone application and perform a test to ensure proper operation.