If the V.ALRT will not stay connected or continuously blinks, you may need to restart the V.ALRT device. You can do this by following the steps below.
- Power off the V.ALRT by pressing and holding the button for 30 seconds. Once you hear two beeps and two flashing red lights the device will be turned off. (Tip: Wait the full 30 seconds until you hear the two beeps before releasing)
- Open the V.ALRT application on the phone and go to device manager.
- Click on the minus sign to remove the device from the application.
- Restart the V.ALRT device by pressing and holding the button for ~10 seconds or until you hear a beep followed by a flashing green light.
- Once the device has been put in pairing mode you can select it in the application. (Tip: The app may take 10-20 seconds to complete the pairing process.)