V.ALRT uses a very common type of battery (CR2032) and can be changed very easily. Watch this quick video to see how:
Articles in this section
- iOS 10 V.ALRT Update
- What is the Bluetooth Pin for my V.ALRT?
- How can I change the battery?
- Why is my V.ALRT not connecting to my iPHONE after my upgrade to iOS 8?
- My V.ALRT will not stay connected and blinks non-stop
- Can I activate/deactivate the fall detection feature?
- What are the main tips for V.ALRT to work properly?
- Will my Tablet or iPad work with the V.ALRT?
- How do I turn off the device?
- What is required in my phone to use V.ALRT?