V.ALRT works with Bluetooth 4.0 technology that has a range of up to 75’ indoor or 300’ outdoors. This range may vary, depending on the power of your phone’s Bluetooth radio and the objects between your phone and the V.ALRT, as well as other environmental conditions.
Articles in this section
- iOS 10 V.ALRT Update
- What is the Bluetooth Pin for my V.ALRT?
- How can I change the battery?
- Why is my V.ALRT not connecting to my iPHONE after my upgrade to iOS 8?
- My V.ALRT will not stay connected and blinks non-stop
- Can I activate/deactivate the fall detection feature?
- What are the main tips for V.ALRT to work properly?
- Will my Tablet or iPad work with the V.ALRT?
- How do I turn off the device?
- What is required in my phone to use V.ALRT?