Viewing From Camera
The V.360 companion app allows for playback of your recorded media when connected to your camera via WiFi
- To access all of your videos/pictures, from the main screen, click the folder button towards the top middle of the screen (Android) or bottom middle (iOS)
- If you are already connected to your Camera via WiFi then the device will display your photos and videos.
If you are not connected via WiFi the device will prompt you with instructions to connect via WiFi.
- Scroll through the footage to find the video or photo that you want and click on it. The Video or Picture will show up in the Shot Glass view.
- To view it flat, click and hold on the center of the photo/video and scroll up.
Downloading Photos to Your Device
Click on the down arrow in the upper right hand corner (Android) or bottom center (iOS), you can now access this photo in your phone’s media gallery
Downloading/Editing Videos to Your Device
- Go to the Gallery
- Select your video of choice
- Click on the pencil on the bottom left side
- Click start editing. Video will begin transcoding.
- Play and Pause the video. When playing you can change the current camera perspective.
- Drag the color wheel to change the perspective. Any change while playing will be recorded.
- Colors indicate the current perspective and recorded perspectives are also reflected in the timeline.
- Play the video without changing perspective to preview your video clip. When ready share it as a 16:9 or shotglass clip.
- If you want to change the length of the video, you can move the two black lines to a different starting place or end place.
- Click the download button on the top right of the screen.
- Select flat video or 3-D video.
Note: Make sure all the apps, but the companion app, on your device are closed before starting the downloading process.