Turning On/Off the camera
You have two options when it comes to turning on/off the camera. The V.360° Bluetooth is always available when the battery is attached.
- With the remote, press and hold the power button on the top of the remote. You will see solid green light on the remote and blinking green lights on the camera, which means it’s powering on.
- Connect to the camera via Companion App to power on the camera. You can launch the Companion application and select your camera with the Bluetooth Icon.
Powering off the V.360 with the remote
Depressing the Power button on the top of your remote control will power off the V.360, which will show a flashing green led light, which is located on the camera, indicating the camera is being powered off. You will also notice the remote controls' solid red led light, also indicating the V.360 camera is powering off.
- Depress the Power button on the remote control once.
- Observe the solid red led on the remote control
- Notice the flashing green led on the camera base
- The V.360 Camera is now powered off
Powering off the V.360 with the Application
From the settings menu under the general tab slide the toggle switch for the "Power Off Camera". This will cause a flashing green led on the camera base, indicating the V.360 Camera is being powered off. Once the led is no longer lit, the camera is now powered off.
- Open Settings from within the V.360 application.
- Slide the "Power off Camera" toggle switch to "off".
- Confirm Power off by selecting "Power Off" within the pop up.
- Observe the flashing green led light.
- Confirm the green led is no longer lit on the camera.
- The V.360 Camera is now powered off.