If you are experiencing issues where your remote is not functioning correctly or is not working at responding at all there may be a couple of ways to fix this. You may need to repair your remote.
- Hold down the power button on the remote for approximately 30 seconds. This will “reset” the remote. You will see a flashing LED when complete.
- Go into the V.360 Companion Application on your Apple or Android device and select the settings menu.
- Go down and click "Disconnect Remote Control". Wait a few seconds and you will get a message "Disconnect Remote Control", click "Disassociate". You may need to repeat this step twice.
- You will get the message that they remote control has been disassociated.
- You will now need to pair your remote to the camera as you had previously done by pressing the power button twice on the remote.
Your remote should now be functioning correctly.