The V.360 camera does allow you to change the resolution for video capture. Resolution plays a role in the final quality of the video, consumed storage, and video editing transcoding time.
- Use the companion app to connect to the camera with either Bluetooth or WiFi.
- Select the "Mode Settings" tab in the lower left-hand side of the screen.
- The first settings row contains the multiple resolutions
- Slide left or right through the resolutions to make your selection
- With Android OS, confirm your change by selecting the "check mark" icon in the upper left-hand part of the screen. With iOS, confirm your selection by closing (x) the Mode Settings tab
Changes have now been saved to your V.360 camera.