The V.360 includes built in Wi-Fi. The camera creates its own access point. Wi-Fi can be used for controlling the camera, streaming live media, reviewing saved media and updating camera firmware.
- Open the V.360 companion application and select your camera
- Go to the settings menu in the top right corner.
- Select Wi-Fi
- Select the mode you wish to connect.Access Point or Wi-Fi Remote Connection
- Access Point - use to connect to your camera directly using the camera built in hotspot
- Select access point.
- (Optional) - You may change the channel from 2.4GHz or 5GHz depending on your needs.
- (Optional) - You may add WPAA or WPA2 security depending on your needs.
- Wifi Remote Connection - use to connect to your existing Wi-Fi in your home/office.
- Select Wi-Fi Remote Connection
- Select your home/office Wi-Fi network (enter password if necessary)
- Go back until you are at the main screen of the app and turn on view finder by sliding the switch from off to on.
- Select Use Wi-Fi when prompted.
- Open the V.360 companion application
- Select your camera
- When requested to use Wi-Fi, select “Use Wi-Fi”
- A gear will pop up, click it
- Select Wi-Fi under the name of your camera
- Go back to main menu of the app