VSN Mobil has discovered that a bug in the latest iOS upgrade may prevent your V.ALRT from working properly. Users who have upgraded their iPHONE to iOS 8.0.0 or higher have reported connection issues with their V.ALRT device. We have informed Apple of this bug in the new iOS release. In the meantime, please follow the following steps to work around this bug:
1. Bring your V.ALRT and iPhone close to each other;
2. Open the V.ALRT Application;
3. Go to Manage Device;
4. Look for your V.ALRT on the screen;
b. If your V.ALRT shows “Not Connected,” click on the minus (-) sign to remove;
c. Confirm to forget device;
5. Power Cycle the iPHONE;
6. Re-Open the V.ALRT Application;
7. Go to Manage Device and follow the steps on the display to reconnect your V.ALRT Device.
We apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused. If you have any questions, please contact us at 855-800-0876 and one of our agents will assist.