Most SD cards come formatted in FAT32. FAT32 is capped at 3.5-4GB for each file. exFAT does not have those file size limitations. This can be resolved by formatting your SD card into the exFAT.
Articles in this section
- How to Post 360° Photos on Facebook
- Dead Battery on V.360
- Live Streaming Not Working on iOS8.4
- How do I review my photos and videos from the camera?
- How do I connect my device to the camera Wi-Fi?
- How do I create or change my camera pin code?
- What are the LED status indications?
- Error using Mac update tool
- Is the device protected against water, dust, and shock?
- How long does the battery last compared to GoPro Hero4?