You can use the HDMI port to output video and audio to HDMI displays, recording, or streaming devices. Simply plug in your HDMI cable to the camera and your other device. This will activate the HDMI version of the app, which allows panning on your display or other HDMI device.
Articles in this section
- How to Post 360° Photos on Facebook
- Dead Battery on V.360
- Live Streaming Not Working on iOS8.4
- How do I review my photos and videos from the camera?
- How do I connect my device to the camera Wi-Fi?
- How do I create or change my camera pin code?
- What are the LED status indications?
- Error using Mac update tool
- Is the device protected against water, dust, and shock?
- How long does the battery last compared to GoPro Hero4?