We have updated the V.360° Video Converter to version 7.02 to allow you to quickly convert your V.360° videos and load them to YouTube.
- Output filename now contain the name of the input video.
- Added facebook export option (bit lower resolution than youtube)
- Window can now be resized for smaller monitor/screens.
- Better error handling on failures
- Added a log file which contains detailed information on what went wrong in addition to a more detailed visual display.
- Corrected issue where the exporter would not add the necessary data to be displayed as 360 on Youtube.
Past Features Added:
- Added Thumbnail Preview
- Removed Littlstar and Vrideo buttons as these sites now support our 6480 x 1080 stacked V.360° Videos and you are no longer needing to convert.
- Added a new Panoramic Button which will convert our 6480 x 1080 stacked video into an unstacked video.
- Added a Lower Resolution Output button to convert videos to play on Android devices that do not support 4K video. If you previously received a message on your Android device that the video was not supported when playing, you can convert the video and it will lower the resolution and allow it to play on your Android device.
- The application will also allow you to convert our 6480 x 1080 or the 3840x640 videos to YouTube format. YouTube metadata is automatically added! No need to use the Youtube app!
- Download the V.360° Video Converter by click one of the links below. The application is supported on both Macintosh and Windows 64 Bit computers.
- Install the V.360 Beta Video Converter by clicking on the ZIP file.
- Open the V.360 Exporter Application
- Drag and drop the video onto the "Drop V360° Video Here" or click the box to choose the video from the file manager.
- We recommend that you leave the checkbox to overlay the V360 compass grid. Really cool feature when viewed in the 360 degree YouTube player.
- Select the video format that you want to convert to either YouTube, Panoramic or to a Lower Res Output for Mobile devices that do not support the 4k video.
- Allow a few minutes for the video to complete. The output video file will be saved in the same directory on your computer where the video is stored.
- If your video was recorded upside down, you can use the V.360° Converter and check the "Add Rotate Tag" to allow you to flip the video right side up.
Click Here to download the latest version 1.1.3 for Mac
Click Here to download the latest version 1.1.2 for Windows (Only 64Bit supported)
|Release Date||Mac||Windows 64bit|
|Dec 6 2018||1.1.3|
|Dec 5 2018||1.1.2||1.1.2|
|Dec 3 2018||1.1.0|
|November 9 2018||1.0.1|
|November 7 2018||1.0.0|