If your V.360º camera is unable to power up after charging, make sure you are charging the camera with a rapid charger. If you use your computer's USB port or a trickle charger, it may not supply enough power to fully charge the camera and it won't work properly. The camera LED will turn orange when charging and green when fully charged.
Articles in this section
- How to Post 360° Photos on Facebook
- Dead Battery on V.360
- Live Streaming Not Working on iOS8.4
- How do I review my photos and videos from the camera?
- How do I connect my device to the camera Wi-Fi?
- How do I create or change my camera pin code?
- What are the LED status indications?
- Error using Mac update tool
- Is the device protected against water, dust, and shock?
- How long does the battery last compared to GoPro Hero4?