Some Macs give an error that says “ERROR java.io.IOException: Can’t run program”. This can be fixed by dragging the file called “V360 Update App_111.app” into the DoThisFirst folder and then dragging it back out. Run the update app again and the problem goes away.
Articles in this section
- How to Post 360° Photos on Facebook
- Dead Battery on V.360
- Live Streaming Not Working on iOS8.4
- How do I review my photos and videos from the camera?
- How do I connect my device to the camera Wi-Fi?
- How do I create or change my camera pin code?
- What are the LED status indications?
- Error using Mac update tool
- Is the device protected against water, dust, and shock?
- How long does the battery last compared to GoPro Hero4?